1. Regional Coverage
2. Key Port Information
1. Muscat : Muscat is a capital and largest city of Oman. Couple of years back, Muscat has been awarded as Arab capital and showcase the mix blend modernity and traditional values. One’s visit of Oman is not completed without visiting Muscat.
2. Khasab : A harbor bursting with activity and the capital of the province, Khasab is small but far from sleepy, with a souq echoing a babble of different languages, including Kumzari (a compound language of Arabic, Farsi, English, Hindi and Portuguese).
3. Salalah: Salalah, the capital of the Dhofar region, is a colourful, subtropical city that owes much of its character to Oman’s former territories in East Africa. Flying into Salalah from Muscat, especially during the khareef, it is hard to imagine that Oman’s first and second cities share the same continent. Year-round, Salalah’s coconut-fringed beaches and plantations of bananas and papayas offer a flavour of Zanzibar in the heart of the Arabian Desert.All these ports have several amazing excursions to offer, be a cultural tour in Muscat to UNESCO sites visit in Salalah or from visit to the highest grand canyon of Region (third highest Grand Canyon of world) to amazing diving excursion to see beautiful sea water life or from desert in Salalah to Snorkeling tour in Khasab. Various excursions can be worked for our Cruise guests showcasing the culture, tradition and landscape of Oman.
Turnarounds: Experienced teams, working closely with local authorities to enhance infrastructure and identify opportunities to operate turnarounds in existing ports.
Shore Excursions: Our local teams of shore excursions experts develop and deliver a diverse range of memorable experiences for each cruise brand, tailored to all guest demographics
Land Programs : Reliable, assessed and professional partners that ensure once-in-a-lifetime experiences during overland programs.
Hotel Programs: Pre and Post Cruise Accommodation: Our teams offer a complete hotel service for guests and crew, from hotel sourcing and quote production, to onsite staffing and final invoicing.
Concierge Services: Experts managing all details of private requests to create tailored programs to meet and exceed expectations.
4. Shore Excursion
A diverse range of memorable experiences.
Diverse Tour Portfolio – Experience to reflect the cruise Brand image and guest expectations.
Bespoke Experiences – Excursions designed specifically for different cruise guest demographics.
o Ala carte arrangements
o Active & adventure
o History, culture & local immersion
o Hobbies, interests & learning
o Leisure & well-being
Innovative Concepts – Ongoing significant inverstment in new product developement.
5. Working with Travco in the Middle East
Significant Coverage: Capacity to handle multiple calls across UAE & Oman with total of 8 ports and support last minute itinerary changes.
Multi-lingual Guides & Cruise Field Staff: Adequate number of Multi-lingual experienced, professional guides licensed by Department of Tourism & Marketing. Language expertise: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese & Japanese.
Quality Control: Reporting processes in place for all destinations and management on site for first calls/complex operations.
Health & Safety: UAE and Oman operate as per Travco’s Health & Safety and risk management systems.
6. Security, Health & Safety
In-house team coordinates all related activities.
CRISIS MANAGEMENT - International and local emergency response plans, including crisis management center (CMC) and SafeAshore ™ system.
BEST PRACTICES - Vehicle, supplier and venue inspections, and courses on identifying suspicious behavior and threat response.
PROCEDURES - Risk assessment checklists, incident reporting structure and emergency response procedures.
TRAINING AWARENESS - Internal communications, workshop activities and ongoing eLearning course development.
CARE TEAM - 350 trained personnel covering 60 ports and 34 countries. Part of the Family Assistance Foundation.
CENTRAL CONTACT - For cruise lines and Intercruises - Incident response, risk assessments,emergency planning, care team deployment.
7. Track Record of Success
“Thank you once again for the warm welcome and your perfect service. You and the whole team managed once again perfectly our passenger exchange. Would love to clone you into many other countries where there is a leak between our expectations and the delivered product. You all know us by heart and that result is the perfect service.”
Gabi Haupt – Product Manager, Hapag Lloyd
“First of all I would like to thank you all for your effort during the whole season. As always, you created very good results. You can see at the first sight, that your result is even better than last year and you surprised us again with the effort of the whole team. I would like to outline that especially for the flexibility and motivation you achieved an awesome result! I would like to thank you all again for the strong dedication of the team with TUI Cruises and your great motivation and friendliness during the whole long day.”
Ann-Kathrin Sandvoß - Junior Ground Operations Manager, TUI Cruises
“We were very lucky to have you by our side, opening a new season in a new places never was easy, but for us was amazing to know you were there, to deal, solve, support, advice, reinvent and at the end to laugh and to remind our Arabic season. You guys made many things possible like achieve good results, guest satisfaction and professionally too. More than a professional relationship we created with you new laces, partnership. You were very professional, patient and supporting us all the time, at the beginning even very late time at night, but we received always a solution. Thanks to be there for us, for our company. Thank you for all your sincere smiles over and over.”
Verónica Gammacurta - Shore Excursion Manager, Pullmantur Horizon
“We were all very impressed with the services you and your team provided throughout our calls. In particular, Faisal was outstanding – always available, always with a smile on his face and very flexible with our last minute requests.”
Dawn Pender - Concierge Manager
“My sincere thanks and gratitude to you and your entire team for your major contribution to the overwhelmingly successful Crystal Serenity World Cruise Event at Yas Marina Circuit.
You and your staff did an outstanding job at YAS and I felt that the program will definitely go down as one of the more unique and memorable World Cruise Events in Crystal’s history.”
John Stoll – Director, Land Programs
“ I have never felt so much support, guidance and help from the tour agents as I have had here. They have been my mentors on the areas of the unknown, and answered all my questions – always helping me along. Not only building working relationships but friendships along the way.”
In addition to your operational support day to day, you’ve been exceptional in your help during the set-up process and should be very proud of your area of operation.
Jacqui Nobile - Port & Shore Excursion Operations Manager